I know that there are quite a few people here interested in cybersecurity. I received an email yesterday that had a great deal on a lecture series by Paul Rosenzweig, Ph.D. So, if anyone wants a cybersecurity lecture that is pretty inexpensive, head over to The Great Courses. The audio download is $24.95, but if you enter buymore at checkout you will save $10. Great deal.

Check it out and let me know what you think about the course. I've purchased it and have started listening to the first lecture. He seems really knowledgeable and not too dry, so far. The first lecture is about Stuxnet. Can't wait to finish it and move on to the other 17 lectures.

Disclaimer: I do not work for the Great Courses company, nor do I benefit in any way if you purchase anything. I just wanted to make this resource available to TE while the sale was going on.

Cheers